Reusable at home micro-needling roller with 0.75mm needles. These needles pierce your skin to create micro channels, stimulating the natural wound healing response in your body to produce collagen and elastin to naturally infill indented scars. These micro channels created by the needles also radically increase the absorption of Clear Skincare creams and serums into your skin maximising their effectiveness and benefits. Leaving skin looking and feeling firmer, smoother, plumper, brighter and younger.
Intensive Face Roller
- Stimulates skin’s natural healing response promoting collagen and elastin production.
- Naturally helps infill indented scars
- Helps stimulate hair growth in 4-6 weeks
- 192 finest quality surgical stainless-steel needles 0.75mm in length.
- No pain, just a moderate pricking sensation
- Solid, durable, highest quality plastic roller and handle
- All skin types
- Normal and dry skins
- Combination skin types
- As you establish your routine you can increase the pressure applied and speed used. Only ever use as much pressure as you feel comfortable applying. Results vary from patient to patient and the duration of your needling program is dependent on the severity, depth and extent of your scarringand the speed of your individual wound healing response.
How to use
Use AM & PM
Clean skin thoroughly with Gel Cleanser and dry your skin prior to using your skin roller.
Apply the roller gently over the area to be treated, using a star shaped pattern, roll each area 10 to 15 times, lifting the roller between passes to avoid rolling the same areas. A simple method is to divide your face into 6 areas left and right forehead, left and right nose/eye/cheek/temple and left and right lower cheek/mouth/chin areas.
Apply your serum and/or cream after rolling each area. Only roll around the eyes. The aim of the procedure is to create the maximum number of micro punctures per area of skin being rolled. It should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to roll your whole face.