8% Salicylic Acid Mini Peel is a brilliant weekly exfoliation for Acne-prone and breakout-prone skins to remove excess oils and reduce the appearance of post-breakout marks. Deeply penetrates skin to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. 8% Salicylic mini peel is also ideal for smoothing surface roughness caused by blocked pores on the face, chest, back and upper arms.
Soothing Hydrating Peel
- Weekly exfoliation to relieve breakouts and acne
- Helps visibly reduce pore size
- Deep penetration to remove excess oils from oily breakout prone & acne skin
- Reduces the appearance of red-brown post-breakout marks
- Product life 5 Peel Treatments
- Peel kit contains 10ml of 8% salicylic acid mini peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube, makes approximately 5 peels, a sample cotton tip to apply your peel and full instructions.
- Oily skins
- Acne-prone skins
- Recommended frequency once a week.
Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area/li>
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
How to use
Use AM or PM
Cleanse the area to be peeled with Gel Cleanser.
Pour peel solution into the lid (1 cap full for each peel treatment)
Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area. Some users may not experience any tingling, especially with the Clear Skincare 8% Salicylic Mini peel as it is a very mild acid.
Let the peel dry and you may notice a slight frosting on your skin. Leave the peel for 1-3 minutes then rinse off with cool water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
S C I E N C E
S C I E N C E
Salicylic acid is derived from the Medowsweet plant and works by loosening the bond between our outer skin cells and deeply exfoliating skin. Salicylic acids helps to unclog pores and reduce oil and sebum secretion helping reduce acne and breakouts.
Salicylic Acid, Ethanol, PEG