Clear Skincare’s Sunscreen SPF 30+ is lightweight and oil-free, absorbing quickly and fully into the skin, leaving no white residue, ideal for everyday use. With a moisturising base, this SPF 30+ broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) sunscreen can be used under makeup and is formulated without oil, making it suitable for breakout and acne prone skin. Sun exposure is the leading cause of premature skin aging, lines and wrinkles, so it’s vital to protect our skin as part of our daily routines.
Shield, Hydrate Protect
- Everyday broad-spectrum coverage
- Does not contain zinc oxide or titanium oxides.
- Lightweight oil free sunscreen - SPF 30+ broad spectrum (UVA and UVB)
- A light everyday sunscreen that absorbs quickly & fully, leaving no white residue on your skin
- Oil free, formulated with no oil, making it suitable for breakout and acne-prone skins
- Contains active ingredients octocrylene, oxybenzone to filter the infiltration of harmful UVA and UVB radiation
- All skin types
- Breakout & acne-prone skins
- Oily & combination skins
- Normal and dry skins
How to use
Can be used daily. Can be used under makeup. 20 minutes before going into the sun Apply Clear Skincare SPF 30 broad spectrum oil free Sunscreen liberally to exposed skin.
C SPF 30 is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF 30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
S C I E N C E
Sulfonic Acid is a derivative of sulfur and is used to protect cosmetics and personal care products from deterioration by absorbing, UV rays.
Phenyl benzimidazole Sulfonic Acid and its salts have the ability to convert incident ultraviolet radiation into less damaging infrared radiation
Octocrylene 50mg/g, Oxybenzone 15mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane 10mg/g, Phenyl benzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 20mg/g,
Contains preservatives Phenoxyethanol and Hydro benzoates.
You might also like
You might also like